Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introduction

Many of us have conversations with God when things feel a little off balanced in our life. I speak to God and my second Gemini twin Lisa B. I have realized that for most of my life, I have always seemed to have advice for others because it is easy to step away from their storm and evaluate their situations objectively, but when it comes to my own, I am constantly drowning. It's probably because in my family, so much relies on what I think and what has to be done. What works for me, as quirky as it may be, is to step out of my body for a while and speak to my subconciousness (Lisa B) and the advice that I, (Lisa A) would typically give others, Lisa B will give to me.. It is almost like a diary but it will be moreso a dialogue. It is here that I will be able to speak more of my kids and family dynamic, what works and what doesn't.. Enjoy..

3 comments:

  1. Its always good to analyze situations.
    A good trick is not to take action when one is emotional.
    Always remember that the longest day has an end. Also things never remain the same.
    You will not be where you are in ten years time.
    You are a parent of babies now you will be a parent of adults in 20 years time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that post Lisa A and Lisa B. I too am a Gemini and find myself always talking to my angel for advice.

    I love the fact that you step out of the situation. Before "Hott headed Erica" would just react. Now older wiser Erica tries to step away for a day or two and then attack the issue.

    Hence the reason I love my alone times... especially when I get to head on a flight to FL ... me and the waves crashing around me is all I need.

    Love You!
    Erica B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mirrors what we always see portrayed the angel and demon voices which represent our conscience guiding us. This is a great way to find perspective and thereby really guide yourself to the right decision. love it Hope the message is clearly heard many of us need to learn to step back and objectively view our lives.

    ReplyDelete